And yet again, I got paired with a pretty awesome lady. Jessica blogs over at Little Apartment Big City.
Now I’m a bit of a challenge to buy for- especially since I’ve been doing my best to eliminate lactose entirely (more on that tomorrow). But Jessica did a wonderful job!
– Cinnamon pita chips: these things are like crack! I’ve legit been rationing them.
– Avocado oil potato chips: I haven’t tried these yet, but I don’t know how they couldn’t be awesome
– Granola: This is something I never buy for myself, so I was really excited to get some (also I now have a good excuse to but myself non dairy yogurt!)
– Tomato Marmalade- I’ve never seen anything like this before but I’m really excited to crack it open
– Green Tea Candy- I think we might be kindred spirits because I sent Jessica a whole bag of these exact same candies
– Cookies: These are some of the best healthy cookies I’ve ever had! Perfect balance of oats and dried fruit.
– Ginger Chocolate Bar: I told Jessica about my love for both these things! I’m still working through my chocolate stash but I can’t wait to try this!
– Wasabi Peanuts: I’ve been on quite the wasabi kick recently so these were perfect!
Definitely a great haul! Thanks so much, Jessica!