I need a new name for these gratitude lists. Suggestions are more than welcome. Mercury is in retrograde and any elegance with words I’ve ever had is escaping me.
Anywho. This needs to be a more regular thing. And I need to stop just saying that.
I grateful for every single moment of the summer. My and Kyle’s dream to move south is grounded in the fact that we are both significantly happier in the summer. And Rascal may love the snow, but I think he prefers spending hours outside in the yard a little more 😉
– Fresh, post rain smells
– Listening to music escaping from houses while walking the neighborhood
– Hooping outside (duh)
– Eating in restaurants that open to the outside
– Sundresses and flip flops
– Free outdoor concerts
– Cold treats: Smoothies/Popsicles/ Soy ice cream/ Iced Coffee
– Driving anywhere and everywhere with the windows down
– Bundling up = a light sweatshirt
– Drinking beer on the porch
And with that we’re off to enjoy the weather in Ohio for a camping trip.
Have a lovely weekend!