This past week has rocked.
There were a lot of reasons why but they boil down to two categories: the incredible (and fun!) people in my life, and temperatures over 70 degrees.
I’m grateful for:
– getting to enjoy two+ hours of eating, drinking, and laughing at a unique and delicious restaurant
– first bubble tea of the year
-getting to visiting a quiet parklet to hoop my heart out with Eva
– giving hooping lessons at 2am to strangers
– the perfect everything bagel sandwich (though not for the hangover that required it…)
– dress and flat weather
– Looney Tunes. Particularly the Pittsburgh Orchestra version, and particularly when seeing it with someone who appreciates it as much as me
– reading on the porch, in my dress and barefeet, with no one where else to be
– Kyle: for cuddles, mad men discussions, and calling me on my bullshit 🙂