Taken from Sarah Kay and Suzanne Collins (“Real, or not real?”)
1. Inspiration is everywhere.
2. Taking time to play is SO important.
3. Eighty three degrees is the perfect temperature because a sundress with flip flops is the perfect outfit.
4. Lattes make excellent treats, coffee makes for excellent motivation to get out of bed, and tea should be indulged in as often as possible.
5. The quickest way to get perspective is to make a gratitude list.
6. I often get an author’s voice (spoken or written) stuck in my head.
7. Living with animals has made a bigger impact in my life than I ever could have imagined. The constant scooping of the litter box and cleaning up dog puke at 3 am is a small price to pay for unconditional love and companionship.
8. A long walk always clears the cobwebs. Until bedtime, anyway.
9. I would rather eat vegan food than non vegan food. I still cave to my cravings but I’m working in it.
10. I live a blessed life, even if I forget it sometimes.
What do you know to be true?